ATL Computer Repair strives to provide quality and affordable computer services. Our prices are set as low as possible for the quality of service offered. As we work out of a home office, we are able to offer a lower price than local brick and morter stores.
Furthermore, we also do not offer “cheap” computer repair services. You will not be able to get your computer cleaned of viruses for $29.99. Keith Clemmons, the owner, has over 25 years of experience working with Windows based desktop and laptop computers. He is constantly learning more and following the changes in the industry. If you would like super cheap computer repair then please look elsewhere and realize that you get what you pay for. Please view our “Computer Repair” pages to learn more about each service and the quality we bring to our repairs.
Prices (updated 1/03/2016)
- General Diagnostics – $25 (this is waived if a repair is ordered)
- Virus Removal – $80
- Laptop Screen Repair – $150 average (please contact us for an official quote – price may be more or less than this depending on screen size and type)
- Laptop Power Jack Repair – $100-$150 (please contact us for an official quote)
- Laptop Keyboard Replacement – $60-$80 average (please contact us for an official quote)
- Laptop Hinge/Housing Repair – Please Call
- Desktop Power Supply Replacement – $80 (includes standard power supply – better power supplies will cost extra upon request)
- Desktop Motherboard Replacement – $100 + cost of motherboard
- Memory Replacement/Expansion – $30 + cost of memory
- Hard Drive Replacement/Installation – $40 (does not include reinstallation of Windows or data transfer)
- Windows Installation – $80 (includes installing Windows edition of your choice and all Windows updates – does not include cost of software)
- Data Transfer – $50 (up to 1TB)
- Data Recovery – $40 per 100GB (you pay nothing if we can not recover any data)
- Computer Builds – $150 labor fee (cost of parts is extra and fully customizable to fit your budget and needs)
- On-site Computer Help – $40 per hour for homes, $50 per hour for businesses, and $75 per hour for business server environments
- Computer Recycling – Free (we only recycle computers and laptops – we do not accept monitors, printers, or other computer peripherals)
- Miscellaneous Computer Services – Please Call (we can do just about anything)
We will get to your computer on the same day you bring it to us in most cases. Repair times vary depending on the type of repair requested. We will always contact you for permission before making any changes. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We will never use, share, sell, or otherwise abuse your data in any way. If you have any question, please contact us.